Latest Posts

Santa Baby, Slip a Sable Under the Tree: Sephora Mini-haul

By 7:57 AM , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Good morning!

I know I'd just posted recently that I wasn't going to do anymore shopping before Christmas.  And I really, truly meant that.  

But ya'll. 
I am part of Beauty Insiders with Sephora, and I received an email recently that gave me $15 off of an order.  Tempting enough as that was, I was standing my ground - it's nearly Christmas AND birthday time for me.  Well, I resisted, until my friend's holiday party on the 11th.  It's a tradition that we always play Dirty Santa or Secret Santa...  And this year, it was Dirty Santa, with giftcards.  Guess what I got?  A $10 Sephora giftcard.  So come on!  $25 off?  I had to, I just did.
It was basically like a mini Christmas to: me, from: me.  And how much did I end up spending?  Less than $35.  Here is the total list of my items:
Sephora Collection Flirt-it Lash Duo ($10.00)
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($23.00) (I've heard GREAT things about this mascara!)
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Eyeshadow Palette  ($36.00)
Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion Sample



I will definitely be doing some reviews around the new year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments