Latest Posts

OOTD - December 18, 2011

By 10:42 AM , , ,



Hey y'all!
Hope your weekends are going great.  This is just a small little OOTD for y'all, a casual look that is still season appropriate and nice enough to wear at night if you end up going out to dinner or to a movie.
 


 
I wore super skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe tucked into my faux-Ugg boots, with a pretty oversized navy Polo sweater.  I layered a chunky grey knit short-sleeved sweater from Forever 21 on top of it, with a gold locket-style necklace that had hints of turquoise and some reds on it.
As far as my hair went, I just wore it down.  I could have put it up, but I just wanted to be as casual as possible with this comfy little outfit. 
I have to admit, my faux-Uggs are probably about ready to die.  I've had them for a few years, and I have worn the hell out of them.  I love wearing them with jeans, tights, shorts, skirts..  Anything.  If I can wear them, I will.  And they are looking tired.
 


 
I'm just not ready to give them up!  What about y'all?  Do you have any particular articles of clothing that you just love so much you can't get rid of yet?  Let me know :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments