Latest Posts

Sephora haul!

By 12:29 PM , , , , , ,


Hey y'all!
I know it's so close to Christmas and I shouldn't be shopping...  But I think you will be proud when you see the results of this haul!
I got sooo many sephora beauty products, and I'm definitely doing a review of quite a bit of these.
 
Kardashian Glamour Tan
Retails for $19.99
 
 
Color On Eye Envy Collection
Retails for $19.99
 

Sephora Color Slim Eyeshadows
Retails for $28.00
 

Sephora Electrical Nail Buffer
Unsure of retail price
 

Sephora Kat Von D. Line High-Frequency Mascara
Retails for $18.00
 

Sephora Colorful Palette
Retails for $15.00
 

Sephora Crayon Gloss
Retails for $12.00
 

Sephora nail polishes in Bloody Satin and Not That Shy
Retails for $4.00 each
 

Total retail value: $120.98
Total amount paid: $11.03
Amount saved: $109.95

Wow!  That is a lot more than I thought it would be.  There is a place in my city called UAL, and they have sooo many designer products at ridiculous prices.  All of their products are good and not out-of-date, they come from various stores closing, discontinued items, or off-season items. 

Ahh I'm so excited to get these acrylic nails off and use my new polish! I love the Bloody Satin color. 
 
So, what's your favorites?  What are some of your recent purchases? Leave me a comment and let me know!



You Might Also Like

1 comments