Latest Posts

A little bit about me!

By 11:46 AM , , , , , ,

Hi!  I suppose I should write a little bit about me before I really get into posting a lot.  I know it may be pretty boring, so feel free to ignore this post if you'd like. :)
My name is Ariel, and I go to the University of Southern Mississippi.  I am a sophomore and am working towards getting a business degree. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with it, but I do know that the areas of cosmetology(obviously!) and wedding/event planning have always been very interesting to me.
I've loved all things related to hair and makeup for as long as I can remember.  I remember first beginning to wear makeup in the 6th grade, and even though I was going through a "goth" phase(like most preteens do...  Not our proudest moments, are they?), I found that foundation, mascara, and a TONNN of eyeliner could (even just a bit) change my look completely.  It's been a long journey from that 6th grade goth child to who I am today, and there's definitely a way larger understanding of how makeup works and all of the different things I can do with it. But I still look forward to getting ready each day or night and making myself (and others) feel pretty.  I love doing my friends makeup, and I can spend hours online watching tutorials and trying, trying, and trying different styles on myself.  
I also have always had an odd passion for hair.  In 7th grade I used to have my parents or sister put highlights in my hair, and in 8th grade I started dying it.  By 10th grade I was a platinum blonde(which I still would love to be, buuut it can basically destroy your hair...  Ahh but I'm still addicted to the thought of blonde) and I've been every shade in between it and black by now.  At present time, I've got darker brown shadows and golden blonde highlights on top; not as skunk-y as it sounds, it's surprisingly subtle.
I live with my best friend and have an amazing family, group of friends, and boyfriend.  I absolutely love my life and can't wait to have readers here to share my hobbies of all things beauty related!  Thank you for reading, hope I didn't bore you too much. ;) It'll be more interesting eventually! 

PS, if you're reading, please let me know what products/styles/looks you'd be interested in having me show you or review!  I'm always open to suggestions and want to do things people will want to see.  Thank you and have a great day everyone!



You Might Also Like

0 comments