Latest Posts

Oh fleece, how I love you

By 4:40 PM , , , , , , , , ,




Hey y'all!
Today I thought I'd write about one of my favorite articles of clothing that I own.
 
I think everyone has one or two peices that they just love so much, they would wear them daily if they could.  I probably haven't told y'all about my (dying) fake Uggs...
 




I love them so much I can't give them up just yet.  But they aren't my only loves in my closet.  Oh no, no, no.  I'm sure most of you are familiar with the Northface jackets - particularly the Denali Northface here in Mississippi is very popular.  I have wanted one for a while, but never could bring myself to save up for a casual jacket like that, when I had so many hoodies.  Well, one of my absolute favorite TV shows in the entire world is... 
 




(I know!  It's such a guilty pleasure.  There is just so much drama, so much whining, so much...  Everything.  While I couldn't ever imagine having a baby/child/kid at such a young age, watching their struggles really is interesting and makes for great TV.)  ANYWAY,  I watch all of them - 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, and Teen Mom 2.  And on Teen Mom 2, there is a girl by the name of Chelsea.  She is probably one of my favorite girls on the show.  Despite her ridiculously repetitive verbally abusive(wow, that was a lot) relationship, which I won't go into, the girl is fabulous.  Her hair, her makeup, her style...  She's gorgeous!  And while watching one evening I saw Chelsea wear a jacket that looks a little bit like...  Thiiiis.
 

(that's Chelsea)


It was love at first site.  I thought the jacket was a Northface, but it wasn't!  I found out it was a RealTree jacket, sold online at a cheese company's website. Cheese. Cheese and hoodies..  Go perfectly together?  Sure.  I had to have this jacket.  I searched, and searched, and searched...  And ordered.  And guess what?  I still love the jacket.  I wear it all the time.  I even wear it with my fake Uggs.





 I know it's probably one of the most redneck things ever, but just hear me out on this one and trust me that it is unbelievably comfortable!  And what else to go with a pink and camo fleece jacket, than a pink and camo fleece blanket?  
 

My sister(left) and I(right) sitting on my couch at Thanksgiving.


 
Oddly enough, I had made this blanket wayyy before even seeing the debut of Chelsea's camo/pink jacket!  How do you like the blanket?  Maybe I'll do a DIY on how to make one, they are easy, so soft, and so fun :)
 
What about you guys?  Do you have any peices of clothing that you love so, so much it is almost ridiculous?  Let me know!  Oh, and anyone interested in buying a camo/pink hoodie from a cheese company, it's right here ;)
 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments