Latest Posts

Recent Purchase: Corso Como Tortoise Shell Patent Pumps & Leggings

By 10:36 PM , , , , , , , ,

Good morning ya'll!
I don't know if you're aware, but I'm pretty much what the cool kids call a "basic bitch".  A woman who is "basic" is the kind of woman who likes starbucks, Uggs, leggings, MAC, Instagram, etc, etc.  I don't know why it should be a bad thing?  
Anyway, given my "basic" status, when I wandered into UAL recently, I saw the most basic beautiful pumps.  They were tortoise shell (most "basic" things are also preppy things, so given that tortoise shell is a preppy staple, it's safe to assume it's pretty basic as well), 3.5 inch, patent pumps.  Absolutely breathtaking!  They had one pair left, a size 6, which meant it was destiny.  I bought them on the spot. 
Image from this blog
Since I'm already so basic, I also went ahead and bought some new leggings as well.  They are fleece lined, which makes them perfect for the Winter!

You can buy the same heels here for $129.00.
You can buy the same legging here for $9.00

I have a few more holiday events to go to within the week, so I'll definitely be adding an OOTD or something similar with them featured soon.  Have ya'll made any recent holiday splurges?  Drop me a comment and let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments