Latest Posts

Recent Purchase: Matt Bernson Jardin Taos Booties

By 5:35 AM , , , , , , , ,

Good morning!
Today I thought I'd write a little post on one of my more recent purchases that I am head over heels in love with. 
(Image from E Allen Boutique)
Are these not the most amazing booties?!  They are called "Jardin Taos" and are by Matt Bernson.  If you like them, you can click the link above to be taken to a boutique online that I found that sells them, or click here to do a google search.  They come in the beige with black & white print, as well as a black with black & white print!
From what I've found online, they tend to retail for somewhere between $200 - $230.  I cannot even begin to express how much I lucked out on mine.  Are you ready? You aren't ready.
I got them for about $32. 
There is a store in my city called UAL (United Apparel Liquidators) who retail surplus and out of season (these booties are from MB's Fall 2013 line, apparently) clothing, and if you look around enough, you can catch amazing deals.  I bought them about 2 weeks ago, and have already worn them 3 or 4 times. 
They go with so many different things, the height to the ankle is extremely flattering, and the heel is only around 2 inches at most. My only compaint thus far is that the sole is pretty hard, but I've found that the more I wear them and "break them in", they get more comfortable.  And trust me when I say I am stretching it to find a complaint!

So what do ya'll think?  Do you love it or no?  Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments