Latest Posts

Pre-Christmas Mini Haul!

By 2:11 AM , , , , , , , , ,

Hey ya'll!

I've been doing my very best to not shop all that much before Christmas.  I have!  But I had to do some errand running the other day, which led me to one of my favorite beauty stores, and well...  Does it help if I say that all of this was on extreme sale?  Good.  
I only picked up a few things, but I thought I'd go ahead and make a min-haul post about them and give ya'll some information on where to find them if you're interested!

1. Sephora false eyelashes in style "Glam"

Image from Amazon - I couldn't find an image of this style in it's packaging!
I'm really excited to use these lashes.  I enjoy wearing falsies from time to time when I go out, but have never used this particular style before.  I plan to wear these to a Christmas party I am going to Thursday, and am going to try to do an eye similar to this one, from The Beauty Paige:

You can buy them on Amazon($5.50). 

2.  Sephora Pink Eyelash Curler

Image from this website.
I've been needing a new eyelash curler for months, and when I saw this one on sale, I just had to grab it.  Not an exciting purchase by any means, but it always is good to pick up a necessity you've been lacking!  You can purchase Sephora's eyelash curlers here($17.00).

3.  Fusion Beauty Lips + Lash XL

Image from Fusion Beauty's website, linked below.
This is actually two products - Lashfusion XL, and Lipfusion XL.  I am pretty excited to use them - the Lashfusion XL is an instant lash volumizer, and the Lipfusion XL is a lip plumping gloss.  If you are interested, you can buy them together from the Fusion Beauty website($54.00).

4.  Sephora & Pantone Universe Opulent Lacquer Trio

Image from Musings of a Muse.
I am very excited to use these!  The colors included are a mix of metallics and glittery reds, perfect for the holiday season.  The colors themselves are Pantone 19-1860, 17-2031, and 19-1656.  I plan to wear one to the holiday party coming up Thursday - but which one? Tough decision!  You can purchase the trios (also available in other shades!) here($22.00).
It's not much of a haul, but I did get some nice items to use for the next festive couple of weeks!  Have any of ya'll made any recent impulse purchases for the season?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments