Latest Posts

My Daily Makeup Routine

By 10:15 AM , , , , , , , ,


Good morning ya'll!

I've had a few people off and off ask me what daily products I use.  While some of these are the same products I used in my video in 2011, a lot of my daily routine has changed.  I am still devoted to MAC's Studio Fix Fluid, and I do still contour with Covergirl Iced Plum, plenty more has upgraded to better quality products.

1. Hard Candy Primer in Sheer Envy ($8.00)
2.  Ultraflesh concealer in Subdued ($20.90)
3.  MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40 ($27.00)
4.  MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Dark ($26.00)
5.  CoverGirl Classic Color Blush in Iced Plum ($6.14)
6.  MAC Powder Blush in Style ($22.00)
7.  MAC Eyebrows in Lingering ($16.00)
8.  Naked II Palette shades Busted, Bootycall, Foxy, and YDK ($54.00)
9. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in Black ($8.99) 
10.  Model Co. VolumEyes Mascara in Extreme Black ($20.00) 
11. Temptu Pro Highlighter in Pink Pearl ($27.50)
While some of these products do change depending on where I am going, this is my overall "day-to-day" look.  What do ya'll think?  Any products that you also use, or have any questions about? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments