Latest Posts

OOTD: December 2nd, 2014

By 4:00 AM , , , , , , , , , ,

Good morning!

The OOTD I am posting is really from last week.  I went to a holiday dinner with my parents, and I really enjoyed my outfit from the night.



The dress I wore is Ginger G. I tried to find a picture of it online and failed, but in the composite image above, I found a close match to it.  I also wore a plan black button up sweater over it, with the front undone.  Since it was going to be a little chilly (it DOES get cold in Mississippi sometimes!) I wore textured tights underneath, with black riding boots.  Since the outfit was very dark (entirely black and grey) I threw on a red and white striped infinity scarf and some pearl studs to brighten it up!



As for my makeup, I did my usual foundation, powder, contouring, and blush.  Instead of going heavy on my eye makeup, which I normally do, I only added a shimmer ("Bootycall" by Urban Decay from the Naked 2 Palette) to my lids and brow bone, plus a subtle darker color in the crease("Busted", also UD).  I then went with a bright red lip, and was done!



My hair was curled with my Conair U-Curl wand, and my bangs teased and pinned back so that my earrings were visible.

What do you all think?  Would you wear this look?  


You Might Also Like

0 comments