Latest Posts

Beauty Review: Moroccan Oil

By 9:18 AM , , , ,



 
Specifically, Moroccan Oil Treatment for all Hair Types.  I use this stuff religiously, and while that may make me biased, I figured I would review it first...  Why not start out on a positive note?
 
WHAT IT IS:
 As the back of the product reads, "Moroccan Oil has unique quality of instant absorption into the hair, creating an instant shine and long term conditioning without leaving residue".  I use a small (about a dime sized) amount in the palm of my hand, and run it through my hair from the ends up after towel drying and combing out my hair, before blow drying.  After styling, you can add a few drops (literally - this a product where less is definitely more!) more and smooth out any remaining frizziness.
COST: $38 for a regular sized bottle, $19 for the smaller "travel size" bottle.

PROS:
- you only need to use a VERY small amount, so it can last you for ages.
- silky, shiny hair.
- hair seems to blow dry faster.
- Does not weigh hair down
- Light, happy fragrance.  
- Absorbs into hair well
- Can hide mild to moderate split ends

CONS:
- if you use too much, it WILL give you greasy, oily hair.
- if you have naturally oily hair, you may want to use the specific one made for that, instead of "for all hair types".
 
ULTIMATELY...
Ultimately, I absolutely love this product more than anything else.  I use it in my daily routine.  I've used Frizz Ease, Chi Silk Infusion, Biosilk Silk Therapy - this is my favorite.  It does what it claims to do, and the smaller bottle can last you months.  Morrocan Oil has so many more products that I absolutely cannot wait to try!

★★★★★
 


 

What beauty products would you like to see me review?  Leave me a comment!



You Might Also Like

1 comments