Latest Posts

OOTD - December 15, 2011

By 8:39 AM ,


Hey y'all,
this is an outfit that I wore last weekend at a dinner with my parents.  It was a pretty simple outfit, but I still think that it ended up looking pretty nice.
 
 
The dress is a black/grey minidress from Ross, I think it was only between $5 - $10.  Not bad, right?  It zips up the back and has shoulder pads - not my usual style, but it is something different and I like it.  I own wayyy too many "LBD"s, I could probably create different outfits with each one for about a week and a half.  Anyway, I topped it with a brown sweater from Forever 21 that I got on sale - a lot of people say not to mix brown and black, but it's probably one of my favorite looks.  Maybe I'm just fashion blind?
The necklace was a copper-y chain and beaded one, from Forever 21.


This was it after I got my big ole' jacket and boots on, ready to drive to the middle of nowhere!
I didn't quite know what to do with my hair with it, so I just wore a little side waterfall braid on either side and secured them in the back with bobbypins.
 
 
These are the boots that I wore with it - they were only about $25 from Charlotte Russe, and while they're very pretty for a casual look, they are SO painful.  The heel isn't tall, so I don't know why they hurt me so bad.  I guess just cheap materials :( It's a shame, because I really do love them.
Sorry for the bad quality, my camera is broken and I'm relying on my phone for pictures at the moment!
 
What do y'all think?  What are some of your favorite weekend outfits lately?  Only 10 more days to Christmas to those who celebrate it! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments