Latest Posts

Good morning! Monday morning post for 12.12.11 - 12.18.11

By 6:50 AM ,

Hey y'all,
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  I had a pretty busy one myself.  While it's finals week here at USM, I lucked out and got through with all of my tests last week!  I've got quite a few things to share with y'all this week and absolutely can't wait to post.  Here's a little sneak peak at what y'all can look forward to for this week...
1.  Hair tutorials
2.  Beauty review:  Moroccan Oil 
3.  Quite a few OOTDs
...  And a few articles that I haven't quite pout the finishing touches on yet!  I've noticed I've been beginning to get a few viewers, please comment and let me know anything that y'all might be interested in reading/seeing/etc!  I am very open to suggestions and would love to write about things that YOU would want to read.  Please help me out by following or subscribing, as well!  I do follow back and would love to see all of your blogs.  Have a great week and I'll write more later!
 
Coming soon...



You Might Also Like

2 comments