Latest Posts

I Hope Tomorrow is Like Today

By 1:59 AM , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Title is from a Guster song, "I Hope Tomorrow is Like Today".

Image from HealthSourceLanchu
As of 9:30 AM this morning, I am officially a college senior...  How the time flies! Yeah, right.  I've been in college for quite some time (as previously discussed here) and it more than feels like it.  If all goes according to plan, I should be graduating in December of this year.  Less than 12 months, less than 365 days!  I have 8 more college courses to take, and I started 4 of them this morning. This year has so much in store for me, and my future. Instead of typing a length post about all of it, I figured I would make a short and concise (hopefully) list of all of my goals and plans for this year, and shortly beyond. 
2015
Finish bachelors degree
Attain license to sell real estate
Sell my first house
Decide on location to move next year
Post-college plans

Move from Mississippi
Begin process of buying first home
Re-take state license exam to remain qualified to sell real estate
Look into grad schools?
2015 and 2016 are going to be big years for me, my future career, and my education.  I am hoping to take this blog all the way through it as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments