Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tutorial: Chelsea Houska eye makeup




Hey ya'll!
 
I know a lot of my pageviews come from people looking for some Chelsea Houska tutorials, so I hope you guys like this one.
 



 

video


 

video 
^^^ what an unfortunate screen cap!!

 
Please feel free to comment with any requests or suggestions you may have! Thanks!
 
LIST OF ALL PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LOOK:

Face primer: Hard Candy Sheer Envy
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
Powder: FIT Me! in 355
Bronzer: Physicians Formula in Light to Medium
Contouring: CoverGirl in Iced Plum
Blush: Hard Candy in Honeymoon
Loose powder: Clinique 04
Eye primer: MAC Painterfly Paint Pot
Eye base color: MAC Brun
Crease color: Maybelline quad "Stylish Smokes"
Outer lid color: L'oreal quad "Blackended Smokes"
Highlighter / inner eye corner color: MAC Orb
Liquid eyeliner: L'Oreal in black
Kohl eyeliner: Maybelline Unstoppable in Onyx
Mascara: Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in black
Brushes used: MAC, Sephora, Face Secrets, and fake MAC


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I
will return yet again since i have saved as a favorite it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.


Feel free to surf to my page; eye surgery center

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for
your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be
a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to
write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

Here is my web-site - emergency wind damage repair services Nashville Tennessee

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different
web browsers and both show the same outcome.

My page forex factory