Latest Posts

A birthday, new job, and new stress

By 11:07 AM


Hey ya'll!
 
Sorry I've been MIA again.  I've recently had new years, my birthday, and getting hired all in about a weeks time.
 
But I am now officially two decades old!  :)
 
I also was recently hired at Hooters.  So I suppose if anyone is interested, I could keep them updated on what its like to be a hooters girl as well - just drop me a comment and let me know if it sounds interesting or utterly boring to you!
 
I also have quite a few new things to review since Christmastime, and will get on that ASAP.  As for today, I've got the overwhelming schedule of working on my financial aid appeal for school, talking to my daddy about Hooters(he's obviously not as excited as I am), and cleaning up the mess of an apartment that I currently have.  
 
So I'll see all of you very very soon!  Sorry about the complete lack of posts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments